Thursday, October 18, 2012

Keep your head up!

Hello!

Man, this is hard yall. Sometimes I feel like I'm not strong, and I feel weak but that's where the Lord fills in. In his strength, we can do all things. (alma 26:12?) Anyway, I'm doin good! There's Christmas music playing outside and it makes me feel happy. haha this week was tough because every single one of our investigators has fallen through. It's real sad, but we're having good success with the Less-Actives in our area. A woman came back to church for the first time in 20 years! What a miracle. Man I love these people. They're still really hard to understand, and people talk to me like I'm deaf, yellllin and repeatin themselves so slowly so I can get it. Hahaha i wish you could see it.

Anyway, we got to watch Conference this weekend and Ive never loved it so much. Every talk just pierced me with the spirit. I love our Prophet and Apostles! It was so encouraging and uplifting. And speaking of that, I got all the letters this week!! ahhh so so great. I cant explain how great it is for a missionary to get mail. Even though it literally takes a month exactly to get here....but still it was so great! Write to the missionaries! Thank you for your love and prayers. I feel them. This gospel is true. Let it fill and change your life and feel the love of Christ! every day! I love you all.

Peace,
Elder Mahaffey


No comments:

Post a Comment