Monday, February 4, 2013

I must obey. Amen.


Hi family!

Oh I'm livin the dream. this has got to be the best area in the mission. the people, the views, the fresh breeze. We hiked to Odlom falls and it was incredible. it was like a vacation but here it is right in my town.

I don't have a lot to say today, but English class is going well. It is so funny to hear them speak english because it's such a rural area and they dont know it as well. One time my back pinched and I hunched over like an old man and one kid says "elder! Your spine is not confident..." hahaha bless thur heart. 

We're working very hard with the branch right now. There are a lot of less actives that have been offended and not coming to church because they dont want to see so-and-so. I'm trying really hard to help them and strengthen them. One of the biggest things I've learned is that I NEED to trust the Lord. I can't afford to be disobedient, because I need the companionship of the spirit. 

Elder Saet is going home in less than 2 weeks. His work here is almost done and he's doin good. It's weird but time and time again I'm blown away by how fast time goes. I love you all, I hope ya know!

I know Jesus Christ lives. He's real. He restored His Church to the earth through Joseph Smith, His prophet. I am so grateful to be a missionary. Sometimes I look down and see my name tag and I just think "I'm on a mission, a representative and disciple of Christ. So cool"

Have a great week, yo

Elder Sumna


No comments:

Post a Comment