Wednesday, October 30, 2013

"Now I write somewhat as seemeth me good"


 
Our investigator Merry-Ann is the most elect I've ever met. So prepared. She completely understands repentance and prayer and she loves reading the scriptures and unpacks the verses that we read. my goodness. She is getting baptized this Saturday.
We had to move Sister Kristal's baptism back because she didn't come to church because of work. We didn't hear from her for a few days and we were worried, but we finally contacted and taught her. We asked her how important baptism is to her and she got it. She said "I want to be baptized because I want to be new...I want to go into the temple someday and perform baptisms for my parents as well.."
SO many investigators came to church this week. It was incredible. Even the ward members were surprised. We hope they start giving more referrals. Last month 3 referrals were given...and every single one is getting baptized. Miracles! It's so interesting to see the difference in our mission. We rarely teach less actives anymore. We teach investigators every single day. It's the best.
I love you all so much,

Elder Mahaffey
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment